Law of Intentionality
A few months ago I joined a leadership book club. The book they had started reading was
“15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”. I have read chapter 1, THREE times, yes 3! And there is so much in that chapter that I want to read it again, but I should probably implement what I read in chapter 1 and move on to the next chapter.
I love this book so much, that I am implementing a Family Book Club, and buying 3 copies for my husband and our two kids. And each week we will read a chapter, implement and discuss what was in that chapter.
But there is more, I want to share with you what the Law of Intentionality taught me in a mere 15 pages, so here are my key takeaways and PART of how I am implementing what I read:
1) there is a difference between deciding and doing.
2) there are 8 gaps that keep us from moving forward, and I am a victim of all 8.
3) there is a formula for luck — and that is good luck (Preparation (growth) + Attitude + Opportunity + Action (doing something about it) = Luck
4) there are 4 things to implement as part of the Law of Intentionality; ask the big question now, do it now, face the fear factor, and change from accidental growth to intentional growth.
5) using what you have identified with, create a strategy to overcome each gap.
6) have an appointment with yourself everyday, 5 days a week, for 50 weeks a year. MAKE THE TIME.
7) START NOW!
If you haven’t read this book, go out and buy it NOW. It is a total game changer, not only for your business but for your life!